This event has passed, please check our latest events
Added by: Kelsang_10394
From 11:00am to 16:00pm
A fun family day with a variety of stalls, ranging from holistic therapy to hand-crafted giftware, live bands, fresh vegetarian food, free meditation taster sessions, bouncy castle, face painting and more.
The Fete offers a range of amusements and entertainment including:
International vegetarian food stalls reflecting diverse cultures and tastes
Special features for children including our popular bouncy castle
Our famous and much loved World Peace Cafe with its popular variety of hot and cold drinks, meals and cakes.
A range of stalls featuring:
fair trade clothing, holistic therapies, handcrafted gifts & jewellery, health & beauty products, and homewares
Hourly guided tours:
• Learn about a Buddhist shrine
• Demonstrations of Buddhist art techniques
• See into the life of a Buddhist community
Hourly meditation taster sessions:
• Short, free sessions ideal for newcomers
• Simple techniques you can practice at home
• Experience some inner peace for yourself
Cost: Free admission. Parking costs £1 per adult. Everybody welcome!